Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Sweet Toes



Well baby sweet potatoes! Butters mom and sister came up to visit in the spring and got lost taking some back roads and came across this amazing nursery on a Mennonite farm, an amazing begonia was purchased as a house warming gift from mom and sis, and a promise of "I'll show you where this place is the next time I visit". The next time mom came up she took me over to the nursery and boy was i impressed, flowers, vegetable every where and so affordable! I have a soft spot for sweet potato vines, and I found one I had never seen before and had to have it. The lovely Mennonite lady told me that that plant was a real sweet potato vine, and I thought ok all I want is the vine. Thinking all along there was no way I was going to be able to grow sweet poatos in a hanging basket, well sure enough I was tiding the yard up for the cold weather and took a peek in the basket and sure enough there they were....

1 comment:

oil paintings said...

spontaneous, creative concepts such as random, in the future by Jackson Pollock.

chinese gallery
handmade painting
Landscape oil painting
油画

oil painting knowledge